Friday, February 10, 2017

Cousins

We had a leisurely day yesterday around Mesa.  We just did a couple of chores around the RV.

We then headed off to Cousin Laura's place in the afternoon for a get-together with my cousins from Saskatchewan.  Laura has a permanent spot in an RV park about 8 miles from where we're staying, and my cousin Kathleen has a 5th wheel very close to Laura's place in a different RV park.  In addition, my cousin Tom is visiting his sister Kathleen for a month in her RV park, so I met him for the first time.

Here's a photo of the 4 cousins (Kathleen next to me, Laura next to her, and Tom sitting).


And some of you may recognize those Saskatchewan Roughrider colours in the background.



I'm writing this early this morning.  We're heading off to California later - we'll wait until the Phoenix rush hour is over before we head out.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to get together with family! Love their decor! Can't wait to see you in Palm Springs!!

    ReplyDelete